[vita(HTML)] [vita(PDF)] [public service] [research interests] [others named Douglas Jones]
- CS:2820 Object Oriented Software Development, Spring 2016
Operating Systems and Security
- 22C:112 Operating Systems, Fall 2013
- 22C:169 Computer Security , Spring 2011
- 22C:50 Introduction to System Software, Summer 2004
- 22C:216 Seminar on Operating Systems fall 1996, focusing on real-time Systems, with Amulet.
- Amulet An object-oriented real-time deadline-based environment, started summer 1996
- 22C:294-2 Operating Systems Design Seminar (AcadOS), Spring 2002
- CS:4980:4 Computer History/Retrocomputing, Fall 2015
- CS:2630 Computer Organization, Spring 2015
- 22C:122 High Performance Computer Architecture, Spring 2004
- CS:4908:4 Compiler Construction, Fall 2014
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of Douglas W. Jones. It goes without saying that this well-reasoned and insightful material has not been approved by the Department of Computer Science, the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, The University of Iowa, or the State of Iowa.
Last Modified: Wednesday, 16-Mar-2016 14:55:41 CDT