Douglas W. Jones
Associate Professor Emeritus
THE UNIVERSITY OF IOWA Department of Computer Science
[vita(HTML)] [vita(PDF)] [public service] [research interests] [others named Douglas Jones]
|Resist Russian Imperialism|
- None scheduled!
Operating Systems and Security
- CS:4980:0004 Electronic Voting, Spring 2020
- CS:3620 Operating Systems, Spring 2018
- 22C:169 Computer Security , Spring 2011
- 22C:50 Introduction to System Software, Summer 2004
- 22C:216 Seminar on Operating Systems fall 1996, focusing on real-time Systems, with Amulet.
- 22C:294-2 Operating Systems Design Seminar (AcadOS), Spring 2002
- CS:2630 Computer Organization, Fall 2019
- CS:4980:4 Computer History/Retrocomputing, Fall 2015
- 22C:122 High Performance Computer Architecture, Spring 2004
- CS:2820 Object Oriented Software Development, Spring 2021
- CS:4980:1 Compiler Construction, Fall 2018
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of Douglas W. Jones. It goes without saying that this well-reasoned and insightful material has not been approved by the Department of Computer Science, the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, The University of Iowa, or the State of Iowa.
Last Modified: Wednesday, 06-Apr-2022 18:30:51 CDT