Next: Accessing the DIVMS Linux
Up: 22s:295:002 High Performance Computing
Previous: UNIX and Linux Resources
- The master node of the cluster is
- You need to use a secure shell (SSH) client to log into the
- The master node only accepts direct connections from within the
- To reach the cluster from outside the uiowa.edu domain
you can log into linux.stat.uiowa.edu and from there log
into beowulf using SSH.
- The Computer Support Group (CSG) maintains some
notes on cluster
- The current cluster
is available from
within the uiowa.edu domain.
- Accessing the cluster nodes conveniently needs some setup; the
most convenient approach depends on how you access the cluster.
Some details are given in the Running