NUMERICAL ANALYSIS: NONLINEAR EQUATIONS AND APPROXIMATION THEORY-22M:170/22C:170
FALL SEMESTER 1999
Thursday, December 16, 9:45-11:45 AM in room 210 MLH.
The test will be done with open books and open notes.
Bring a scientific calculator. Only under exceptional
circumstances will a student be permitted to shift the
time of this examination.
UNIX CLASS ACCOUNTS
- Class directory: /group/class/22m170.
- Class submit directory: /group/submit/22m170.
You must submit course work via the
coursework submission tools.
- Group you belong to and class mailing list: 22m170.
- If you do not know your password go to 303A MLH.
- Accounts for students who are not majoring in Computer Science,
Mathematics, or Statistics and Actuarial Science
will be deleted after the term has ended!
Note the expiration date at the top of your Unix Account
- The directory for this class will be removed before the
beginning of the next term! If there is anything in this directory
that you would like to save, you must archive it to your own
- hmwk1.ps due 09/03/99.
- hmwk2.ps due 09/10/99.
- hmwk3.ps due 09/17/99.
- hmwk4.ps due 09/24/99.
- hmwk5.ps due 10/01/99.
- hmwk6.ps due 10/08/99.
- hmwk7.ps due 10/15/99.
- hmwk8.ps due 10/29/99.
- hmwk9.ps due 11/05/99.
- hmwk10.ps due 11/12/99.
- hmwk11.ps due 12/01/99.
- hmwk12.ps due 12/08/99.
Laurent O. Jay
Department of Mathematics
14 MacLean Hall
The University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242-1419
This page was last modified on .